Would you like to be part of the growth of a small, global merchant bank? Do you feel motivated by new challenges and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
To expand our Middle Office team we are looking for a
Senior Business Engineer m/f (100%)
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the analysis, specification and implementation of new requirements as the link between business and IT. You are used to working independently as well as in a team in heterogeneous environments. You bring expertise in the areas of Wealth Management, Asset Management or Transaction Banking.
- 5-8 years of proven consulting and project experience in the banking or insurance environment with a major consulting firm or a software package provider
- Completed studies (technical college, university or ETH) in computer science, business informatics, business administration or natural science
- Appropriate further education (CAS or MAS or similar)
- Profound knowledge in the field of investing and numbers
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, with the flexibility to develop in a dynamic environment
- Strong customer orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Target-oriented and independent way of working, reliability as well as assertiveness
- High ability to work under pressure, good comprehension skills and willingness to learn
- High level of enthusiasm and quality awareness
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- Opportunities for personal development
- Challenging projects
- Exchange and mutual support from and with experienced employees
- Training and further education opportunities
With us, you can expect a strong team spirit and an uncomplicated, collegial and entrepreneurial environment in which your skills are valued and you can implement your ideas directly and quickly. In addition, MBaer Merchant Bank offers modern working conditions, attractive remuneration and above-average social benefits.