Key professional milestones
Cornelia has many years of experience in wealth management and executive search. She is experienced in handling human resources related matters – especially recruiting. She has a very good way with people as well as with international clients.
Personnel consulting and recruitment
For more than 15 years, Cornelia has successfully built and run a recruitment consulting and placement firm focusing on the financial, banking and information technology sectors. Her company provides consultancy services as well.
Activities in Wealth Management
Cornelia’s experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management spans over a decade. She worked at various international banks and thus has an in depth understanding of advising international customers.
- As Client Advisor Relationship Manager Private Banking Cornelia worked at UBS AG for six years, in her last roles she successfully managed and further developed a comprehensive client book at the Country Desk Austria in Zürich.
- Prior to UBS AG Cornelia looked after international high net worth clients at Deutsche Bank in Zürich. She as well supported the implementation of the expansion strategy of this division.
- Cornelia started her career at Credit Suisse in Zürich. Following the all-round internship for High School graduates she joined the team for Institutional Clients and later moved into the Private Banking department.
Banking and human resources have always been Cornelia's passion.
- Kaderschule Zürich, Business Economist KSZH
- NBW Zürich, Human Resources Management
Cornelia is fluent in German and English.