Key professional milestones
Private Banking Experience
Starting in 2018, Daniela worked for an international private bank as an Assistant Relationship Manager. There she supported several relationship managers in their day-to-day business, serving clients with a focus on the Europe and Asia regions.
- She was responsible for the overall execution and monitoring of client orders, payment transactions and the onboarding process from A-Z.
- She was also assistant to the team leader and responsible for onboarding new employees.
Beginnings in the banking industry
Daniela gained her first banking experience in 2015 - 2018 at UBS AG in Zurich. During this time, she was able to gain first impressions in five different departments. Her activities included the following tasks:
- CLS Trade Finance & Cash Management
- CLM Client Onboarding Documents
- CCF Account Deactivations
- TAX Report Specialist
- Federal commercial diploma from HSO KV Colleague
Daniela is fluent in German, English and Serbian.