Key professional milestones
Etienne has many years of experience in risk management with a focus on credit and market risks.
Risk Manager at the Swiss National Bank
Etienne worked for 11 years at the Swiss National Bank, eight of which as risk manager. His responsibilities included:
- Risk assessment and control for various asset classes
- Responsibility for the assessment and calculation of credit risks and ratings
- Leading ESG and climate analyses
- Participation in the Stabilisation Fund (Switzerland's resolution scheme for UBS's illiquid assets during the global financial crises)
Entry into the real estate sector
Etienne started his career in a major Swiss bank as a junior credit specialist for income producing real estate.
- Master of Arts in Finance, University of Zurich
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute
- Certified ESG Analyst (CESGA), European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies
Etienne is fluent in German, English and French.