Key professional milestones
Expertise in client servicing and advisory
- Before joining MBaer Merchant Bank, Jekaterina served for almost two years as a senior client manager at Credit Suisse’s ultra high-net- worth Russia desk in Zürich, servicing and managing the relationships of sophisticated Russia's Forbes 100 clients.
- Prior to private banking, she worked for four years in wealth management at Stanhope Capital’s multi-family office in London, where she covered wealthiest families and institutional clients in the UK. There she served as an investment and operational due diligence analyst before moving to become client relationship and portfolio manager.
- Jekaterina started her career in 2013 with an apprenticeship lasting one and a half years at Neuberger Berman’s European private equity division where she worked on analyzing primary and secondary market investments.
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance at the University of Essex (UK)
- Master in Investment Management at CASS Business School (UK)
Jekaterina speaks fluent English, Russian and Estonian has good knowledge of German and Spanish.