Key professional milestones
Expertise in setting up and growing companies
Søren has dual Swiss-Danish citizenship. After many years working at CEO level in Switzerland and elsewhere, Søren is now an active Board member. His core competencies include leadership, strategy-making, setting up and turning around companies, M&A, digitization, sales & marketing, financial technology, private banking, wealth & asset management and payments.
In addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of MBaer Merchant Bank, Søren is also a member of other Boards of Directors in Switzerland. These include:
- Twint AG, Chairman of the Board
- Altoo, Chairman of the Board
- SIX Group, Member of the Board and Chairman of the Risk Committee
- AP Anlage & Private Bank AG, Member of the Board
- Tissot Velodrome Suisse AG, Member of the Board
Development of Saxo Bank in Switzerland
Søren oversaw the development of Saxo Bank (Schweiz) AG and led the technology-based bank very successfully for 8 years.
Successfully boosted performance
Søren was CEO of Jyske Bank Switzerland for five years, successfully brought the bank growth and increased profitability.
He was Head of Private Banking, deputy CEO and a member of the Board at Jyske Bank Gibraltar for ten years. Jyske Bank Gibraltar was an major turn-around success.
- Executive Summer School, Stanford University, USA
- Master of Business Administration, Henley Management College, England
- Bachelor in Banking
- Bachelor in Financial Management
Søren speaks fluent Danish, German and English and has a good knowledge of all the Nordic languages.