Key professional milestones
For more than ten years, Markus worked for international family offices in the area of Trust & Corporate Administration before joining MBaer Merchant Bank.
- Prior to that, he was a Trust Officer at Salix Services AG. He was responsible for the entire day-to-day management and administration of the mandates (offshore companies, trusts & foundations). He also managed various client projects and was the contact person for FATCA / AIA / CRS / LEI.
- He entered the world of offshore structures and trusts at Kendris AG, with specialization in the Scandinavian market. As a junior consultant, he passed through several stages on his way to becoming a client manager for Trusts and Corporate Administration.
- In addition, he managed international mandates and was responsible, among other things, for the administration, mandate and securities accounting, annual financial statements and CRS reporting of his clients.
- STEP Certificate in International Trust Management / Member of STEP
- Fiduciary HKVA
- Swiss Federal Vocational Baccalaureate Certificate
Markus is fluent in German and English.