It is your wish to pass on your business and your assets to the next generation. To create the best possible conditions for this, early and prudent estate planning is essential.
Safe transfer of assets
When you are thinking about passing on your assets, you want to know, among other things,
- what arrangements you should make in case you become incapacitated, so that your family can remain self-sufficient,
- what you need to bear in mind if you wish to transfer assets during your lifetime,
- what portion will be legally bequeathed without your making any individual provision and how you can make your spouse or partner the primary beneficiary,
- whether setting up a usufruct or trust is advisable in your case,
- whether it is sensible to place larger assets in a foundation and what effect this would have.
Forward-looking estate planning
Together with you, we analyze your current situation and the arrangements that already exist. This provides the necessary clarity to assess whether your objectives are feasible, or whether there are potential conflicts. If arrangements need to be made, we help you to put them in place – if necessary, also in cooperation with our external partners.
Ensuring the continuation of your legacy
With our support:
- You can specify during your lifetime how you will pass on your assets and make optimal use of any existing room for maneuver.
- You will receive a template for the necessary documents such as health care proxy, marriage or inheritance contracts and wills.
- You have the opportunity to delegate the execution of the will or the foundation mandate to experienced experts.
«The legislation allows plenty of room for maneuver in meeting your objectives.»
We are happy to be able to support you.