Key professional milestones
Customer advisory services in private banking
Prior to joining MBaer Merchant Bank, Sascha was Associate Relationship Manager for client portfolios of international and Swiss-domiciled clients of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg.
- During this time, Sascha was responsible for the management and investment advice of external asset managers, international private clients and the optimization of specialized client mandates.
- He also looked after international clients and further developed his region-specific knowledge.
Investments and experience in investment consulting
Previously, Sascha worked for Bank Julius Bär & Co. AG.
- Having joined the Alternative Investments team at the beginning, Sascha gained experience in managing private equity and hedge fund investments. During this time he developed a passion for managing client portfolios and analysing investment strategies.
- Further has was processing, consulting and following-up alternative investment requests.
- Assistance and deputy support for domestic and international Private Banking clients.
Banking since the early days
Sascha Keller started his banking career in 2007 at Citibank in Zurich. After successfully completing his training, he moved to the Zürcher Kantonalbank, where he learned banking from scratch.
- During his training at Citigroup, he held several positions and supported teams in investment consulting, corporate banking, securities trading and other departments.
- During his six-year assignment at ZKB, Sascha became Operations Senior and gained initial experience in project management. He took over the responsibility of the cross-departmental improvement processes.
- Bachelor of Science ZFH in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- Swiss Federal Business Diploma at the KV Zurich Business School
Sascha speaks fluent German, English and Serbo-Croatian