Key professional milestones
Treasury & foreign exchange management roles
In the last fifteen years, Davide has been in charge of the Treasury departments of two prestigious Swiss private banks. His main responsibilities included:
- managing interest rate, liquidity and currency risks and handling repo, money market, foreign exchange, precious metal and options transactions
- providing direct support and advice for private clients with an interest in risk and business
- advising corporate treasurers on currency issues and hedge strategies
Davide has had a special interest in structured interest rate products ever since the start of his banking career.
A career that began in the interest rate and foreign exchange business
Following his business training, Davide acquired his trading skills on the trading floor of the biggest Dutch bank in Switzerland. As a short-term interest rate trader, he has in-depth experience of dealing with risk in connection with interest rates and FX and how best to control balance sheet and liquidity management.
Work as a private lecturer
Davide was a private lecturer and examiner at KV Zurich Business School and the KV Vocational College in Lucerne for over ten years. He taught subjects including Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) and Mathematical Finance and Structured Investment Products.
- Swiss Certified Financial Analyst and Asset Manager (CEFA, AZEK)
- Federal certification as an instructor
- Swiss Certified Treasurer (SCT)®
Davide is bilingual in German and Italian. He also speaks fluent English and very good French.