As an investor and borrower, you are caught between your operating activity and the need to meet your financial obligations. Optimal structuring of your corporate financing will be of great benefit to you.
Essential questions on financing
The questions you could ask yourself are,
- if you have a sufficient credit line for short-term revenue fluctuations,
- whether your medium to long-term loans are structured in such a way that future refinancing is assured,
- if you are paying too much for your debts, and if there are more advantageous forms of financing than your existing obligations,
- how dependent you are on your current financing partner, how you rate their cooperation to date and if there are alternative lenders.
Optimal use of external capital
We advise you on the structure, costs and contracts for your loans. We support you in raising capital, evaluating suitable partners and in credit negotiations, and, if you are interested in Lombard loans, we can also provide those. For the financing of customer receivables, trade finance and complex loans, we work with external financing partners to support you.
Benefit from our independent expertise and our network
- Comprehensive analysis of your existing financing structure.
- Sound advice on financing for your obligations and on projects.
- Our independent opinion, our long-standing expertise and a wide network of possible financing partners.
«We are your sparring partner for optimization and refinancing.»
We are happy to be able to support you.
Your personal consultant: