At different phases of life, various questions arise concerning provision for old age and risk. Setting the right course at an early stage and on the basis of legal and regulatory requirements is most important. Good preparation brings great financial advantages.
Clear planning as a basis for decision-making
Many life events are linked to financial questions. This often results in complex questions such as,
- if your pension payments and provisions are adequate to protect you, your family and your business against unforeseen events such as disability, death or divorce,
- how your income and expenditure will develop in the future,
- if it is worthwhile to buy into a pension fund? When you should do this, and how much should you invest,
- whether you should withdraw your pension fund assets as an annuity or a lump sum, or if a mixture is sensible,
- if it is worth paying back parts of your mortgage when you retire,
- how you will organize your total wealth after retirement in order to generate the necessary income.
Thinking long-term and in scenarios
We will discuss with you your wishes and the objectives that you have set for your future. Then we will analyze your overall financial situation and define possible solution scenarios with you. Your decision will form the foundation of an action plan tailored to your requirements.
Setting the right course in good time
With our support you receive:
- Individual advice, geared towards your personal situation.
- Certainty that you are making the right financial decisions.
- Transparent facts, to enable you to set the right course for your future.
«Preparations for retirement should be embarked on from the age of 50.»
We look forward to supporting you with this.