Key professional milestones
Experience in transaction banking
As of 2018, Samantha worked for Zürcher Kantonalbank in the Payment Operations department. Her responsibilities included the processing of national and international transactions, fraud investigations and special clarifications in connection with sanctions. From 2020, Samantha was also deputy team leader in the field of sanctions handling.
Beginnings in the banking industry
Samantha gained her first banking experience in 2015 during her apprenticeship as a bank clerk at Zürcher Kantonalbank. During this time, she was able to gain her first impressions in various departments. Her activities included the following tasks:
- Customer service across all services at the counter
- Deployment in foreign exchange and precious metals trading
- Support in the processing of loans and financings
- Advice and support for wealthy private customers
- Currently studying for a Bachelor in Business Administration at the HWZ in Zurich
- Vocational training as a bank clerk EFZ
Samantha's native languages are German and Spanish. She is also fluent in English and French.