Key professional milestones
Establishment of MBaer Merchant Bank
As a member of the bank's founding team, Mélanie worked for two years as CFO at the project company Madala AG, where she was responsible for setting up the bank's financial department.
Leadership roles in financial management
Mélanie has many years of experience in managing finance and staff at small companies that operate internationally:
- several years working at the online consultancy company 10EQS in Lugano as the group's Finance and Administration Manager
- several years working for the consultancy network Cartesius Advisory Network in Zug as Head of Finance and Operations
International start-up projects
The small companies where Mélanie worked began as start-up projects in which she was involved from the start. Her main focus was on:
- setting up and establishing the finance and personnel departments of companies that were growing internationally
- operational work, conceptual software developments, questions of company law, communication and marketing
- Master of Advanced Studies in Corporate Finance, University of Lucerne
- Master of Science in Communication, University of Lugano
Mélanie speaks fluent Italian, German and English and very good French.