For SMEs, optimal use of capital is vital. The right balance between equity and borrowed capital increases entrepreneurial scope, enhances profitability and helps save on tax.
Testing financial leeway
As a family-run or medium-sized company, you want to recognize opportunities for optimization and action in good time and make optimal use of them. To do this, you want to know, for example,
- whether your balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow are suitable for implementing your defined business strategy,
- whether the ratio between equity and debts is appropriate, and what effects a change would have,
- whether you can improve your business results by optimizing your finances,
- how much profit should be reinvested in the company and how much should be paid out,
- whether you should carry out a specific investment project.
Recognizing and making use of optimization opportunities
With you, we analyze the objectives for your company and compare them with industry standards. On the basis of those findings, we produce a tailor-made solution for you.
Sustainable balance sheet optimization
- Help with defining meaningful metrics, benchmarks and indicators.
- Optimization of capital costs to create maximum profitability while retaining your autonomy and financial reserves.
- Realization of tax optimization options.
«It is important to recognize and make timely use of opportunities for optimization.»
We look forward to supporting you with this.
Your personal consultant: