As an entrepreneur, you have many interests. In addition to focusing on your core business, you are quite likely to have holdings in other companies and investments in real estate, securities or other types of investment. However, there is often no time to scrutinize everything regularly and keep track of developments in detail.
Consolidating your individual investments is time-consuming. A consolidation mandate creates the transparency that is needed to assess how your individual investments are developing. It helps to answer questions like,
- how your individual investments and projects have developed over time,
- whether your chosen strategy for your total assets has achieved its objectives or whether adjustments are required,
- whether your various investments and portfolios are compatible,
- how your custodian banks compare with regard to risk, yield and fees, and whether your requirements have been met.
Seeing the bigger picture
We draw up a consolidated report on your total assets – including your pension fund assets, your securities, participations and tangible assets such as real estate and collections. We take care of the interfaces with your custodian banks and can monitor your securities transactions. Risk and return figures are calculated using a standard database.
Maintaining an overview and setting the right focus
- Comprehensive, periodic reporting, providing transparency on current asset development.
- Comparison of your portfolio against predefined indices.
- A comprehensive overview, to reduce risks and optimize assets.
«Often there is not enough time to question the bigger picture while at the same time follow the essential details.»
We are happy to take time for you.