Key professional milestones
Expertise in customer consulting
- In 2017 Anna returned to client advising in the financial sector. First in a law firm where she worked as an assistant to the managing director, handling banking relationships of clients and being responsible for company setups and structures.
- From 2018 she worked for an established private bank in Lichtenstein as Junior Relationship Manager for an Eastern European client base. The job included providing integrated and broad advice and support to private and corporate clients.
- After 2021 Anna worked for a renowned external asset manager, where she was responsible for the acquisition of new clients, tailor-made investment solutions and the consulting and support of her customers.
Activities in the educational sector
In addition to her professional career in financial industry, Anna was actively involved into scientific research and academia. During the time of completion of her both master degrees, Anna was performing the role of an Senior Assistant at the Faculty and was responsible for moderation and supervision of respective bachelor's programs (including lecturing activities), together with organization of conferences.
Start of a career in banking
After completing her bachelor's degree in economics with a focus in banking at South Ural State University in Russia, Anna started her first job as a corporate client advisor at one of the largest commercial banks in Russia. She was responsible for the analysis, support and further expansion of the customer relationships for corporate clients. In addition, she took on tasks in the further development of the bank's credit division and in representing the bank at exhibitions and fairs.
- PhD Candidate - Doctoral degree program in Business Economics, University of Liechtenstein and Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg (Germany)
- Master degree program "Strategic Finance", Lappeenranta University of Technology LUT (Finland), with an exchange year at the University of Liechtenstein
- Master degree program in Economics, specialization "Banking Business", National Research South Ural State University (Russia)
Anna speaks fluent Russian, Ukrainian and English and is progressing in learning German.