Building a business takes time, commitment and discipline. Profits are reinvested to drive the growth of the company. But it is also essential to bear personal wealth planning in mind.
Building and protecting private wealth
As a business owner, you want to guarantee continual growth and protection for your private wealth. The questions you might ask yourself are,
- how your private and corporate assets are structured,
- if there is sufficient diversification. Are the company and industry risks appropriate or does action need to be taken,
- if there are reserves in the company that are not business-critical,
- how well your withdrawal strategy is optimized as regards fiscal requirements,
- how you can protect your assets that have been built up over generations.
Sound courses of action
Together with you, we analyze your private and corporate goals and wishes. As an adviser, we explain the options for systematically transferring assets into your private ownership and finding the best balance between withdrawals such as dividends, capital repayments and loans.
Striking the right balance and being well-prepared for the future
You will benefit from:
- Advance planning to safeguard private capital formation and pension provision.
- Analysis of risks, options for diversification and hedging instruments, with specific suggestions for action.
- Guides as to how you can save on income and wealth taxes.
«Private wealth planning should be taken into account at an early stage.»
We are happy to be able to support you.