As a business owner, you are an expert in your core business. Your company is developing, framework conditions are changing – it’s a natural process. It's all about recognizing and making use of new opportunities and correctly addressing risks.
Calculable risks and opportunities
For you as a business owner or Chief Financial Officer, you might ask you questions like,
- if you know the risk drivers in your business, and if you are adequately protected against them,
- how much personal risk is reasonable and what a protection against possible risks would cost,
- if your current liquidity is appropriate, and if you should be managing it better,
- whether there are mid to long-term funds in the company that are not business-critical,
- If you are adequately protected against the effects of currency and exchange rate risks.
Optimally positioned for the future
Jointly with you, we identify your financial opportunities and risks. We take over your liquidity management (treasury) and present suggestions for how to invest capital that is not required for operations. Hedging programs are used to safeguard against currency and investment risks.
Improving your business’s operating results
With our support:
- You maintain an overview and keep control of the risks in your business.
- You can outsource the management of your liquidity to our experienced treasurers and consequently invest free liquidity sensibly.
- You improve your business’s operating results by optimizing your finances.
«There is significant potential for boosting returns by active balance sheet management.»
Contact us for further information.