Key professional milestones
Experience in Private Banking
Daniela worked in private banking for several years before joining MBaer Merchant Bank.
- Prior to that, she worked for BIL (Suisse) SA as an Associate Relationship Manager. She supported various client advisors in their daily businesses, serving clients with a focus on Europe.
- She learned the basics of Private Banking at Credit Suisse AG in the Asia Pacific department, where she spent three years as an Assistant Relationship Manager supporting a relationship manager in the UHNWI area. She was responsible for the overall execution and monitoring of client orders as well as for administrative matters.
Beginnings in the banking industry
Daniela gained her first banking experience at Credit Suisse AG in Zurich.
- During her three-year apprenticeship she was able to gain first impressions in six different departments.
- Two years after Daniela's apprenticeship, she worked in Cash Services, where she was able to appreciate personal contact with clients.
- Swiss Federal Matura at the Vocational School Bülach Department of Economics
Daniela is fluent in German and English.