Key professional milestones
Before joining MBaer Merchant Bank, Dimitrios worked for over 20 years in the back office area, starting in the client documentation environment and later developing in the securities corporate action and income capital collection areas.
- At Credit Suisse he worked for 8 years in the Client Investigation/Compliance department. His main tasks included:
- Investigating client relationships on behalf of the legal department.
- Testing new requirements and liaising with IT.
- He also worked at Zurich Insurance in the area of securities transactions.
- He acquired his expertise in client documentation and securities transactions during 10 years at Bank Julius Baer in Zurich. The main focus was on the following areas:
- Client documentation, checking account opening forms, ID cards, etc.
- Securities transactions, corporate action and income capital collections.
Dimitrios is fluent in German, Greek, English, French and Italian.