Key professional milestones
Spezialization in the field of controlling and process optimization
After working for Julius Baer for more than 8 years, Linn joined a global investment firm, focusing on sustainable projects in the infrastructure, agriculture and real estate sectors.
- In her function as a FP&A and Group Controller, she was responsible for the further development of processes and the implementation of the SAP system in the accounting area.
- She also developed processes and was involved in various evaluations and problem solving in different projects in the finance area.
Establishing as a sparring- and business partner
Linn then established her career at Bank Julius Baer in the area of Finance Business and Controlling. As Finance Business Partner Linn was responsible for the two areas Investment Management and Advisory Solutions, where she actively influenced the positive development of the divisions by means of financial controlling and reporting.
- Her main tasks were, besides the definition of key KPI's, the development of a meaningful MIS, P&L analyses as well as the support of budget processes.
- The ongoing interaction with the responsible business unit managers and the exchange with the management were part of her core activities.
Launch of a career in the regulatory and auditing area
When Linn moved to Switzerland in 2004, she started at Credit Suisse AG in the Regulatory Reporting department. Among other things, she was responsible for reporting to the Swiss Banking Commission and the Swiss National Bank.
After about 3 years Linn joined PricewaterhouseCoopers where she worked as part of the audit team auditing according to IFRS and other GAAP standards.
- Chartered Certified Accountant, Accounting and controlling, ACCA London, UK
- Master in Business administration and Management from the University of Linköping, Sweden
- Studies of Business administration for 6 months at the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Linn speaks fluent English, German, Swedish and Spanish.