Most important professional milestones
Client advisory in private banking and wealth management
Prior to joining MBaer Merchant Bank, Milena worked as a Client Manager at Credit Suisse managing client portfolios of Russian UHNWI's and their companies.
- During this time Milena was responsible for a client book with over 55 relationships and assets under management of CHF 200mio.
- Daily contact with professional clients (e.g. family offices, asset managers, professional investors) as well as with bank internal specialists (product, credit, risk, legal)
- Furthermore, Milena was responsible for complex account openings for private clients, domiciliary companies, operating companies, trusts and politically exposed persons
- Milena also provided tailored advice and services to clients across the bank's UHNWI service and product offering such as lombard loans, mortgages, investments in various asset classes
Beginnings in banking at a major international bank
Previously, Milena also worked at Credit Suisse where she had her banking apprenticeship and also a part-time job during her studies.
- During the three years of banking apprenticeship Milena had the opportunity to get to know various departments of Credit Suisse, during this time she had 6 month assignments in cash service, HR, securities transfer and functions as assistant for UHNWI clients from the Middle East, retail clients and EAM premium clients.
- After completing her banking apprenticeship, Milena decided to pursue a full time degree.
- During the 4 years of study, Milena worked as a Banking Operations Specialist in payments, during this time she was responsible for various internal adjustments and reversals and clarifications in domestic and international payments.
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Kauffrau EFZ with vocational baccalaureate at the KV Zurich Business School
Milena's native languages are German and Serbian. She is also fluent in English and has knowledge of various Slavic languages.