Key professional milestones
Before joining MBaer Merchant Bank, Nancy worked for seven years in different roles within the Risk Management area at Sberbank (Switzerland) AG.
- Here, her focus was on the niche lender's Commodity Trade Finance (CTF) business, where she initially was on-boarded as a Collateral Manager and later moved into Credit Risk and then Underwriting roles and was focused on the structuring and underwriting of credit facilities and transactions for commodity traders.
- In her role as Senior Collateral Manager, she was deputy to the Head of Collateral Management and Monitoring and guided a team of associates. During her time at the bank, she drove several projects aligning and strengthening the bank's CTF business.
A career that began in Trade Finance
Before moving to Zürich, Nancy worked at ABN Amro Bank, one of the leading Dutch financial services providers, and at GE Artesia Bank, which at that time was the commodity finance hub of GE Capital, the financial services division of US conglomerate General Electric.
- Nancy spent several years in client-oriented roles where she serviced traders and corporates engaged in CTF, covering Oil & Energy, Metals & Steel, and Soft Commodities & Fertilizer sectors across various regions.
- When she started, Nancy worked in the area of Trade Finance services and advisory for several years, where she laid a foundation that would later on support her move into specialist financing roles.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
Nancy speaks fluent English and Dutch and has a good knowledge of German.