Key professional milestones
Overall responsibility for a family office
From 2006, Philippe joined Quilvest, a leading global independent wealth manager and private equity investor dedicated to wealth preservation over generations.
- As CEO, he was responsible for the successful management of Quilvest (Switzerland) AG in Zurich for many years.
- As of 2018, Philippe was additionally appointed to the Board of Directors at Quilvest.
Executive functions in banks
In 1994, he joined Credit Suisse AG where he was first responsible for the Valais region and then of the Geneva region. In 2002, he switched to Julius Baer in Geneva. First as Head of Private Banking and then as CEO responsible for the French speaking markets.
Specialist in investment and corporate banking
In 1982, he joined Bank Paribas. His focus there were challenging mandates in corporate finance and M&A and transaction banking. He was responsible for a large number of transactions ranging from the purchase and sale of companies to special financing for acquisitions of international companies.
Beginning of a career
Philippe started his career in 1980 with trainees at Peat Marwick & Mitchel (today KPMG) as well as at the Swiss Bank Corporation (today UBS).
- Executive Program Stanford Business School, Stanford
- Top Executive Program CS, Harvard Business School
- Master of Science in Business Administration, HEC, University of Lausanne
Philippe mother language is french and he speaks fluent italien, english and german.