Key professional milestones
Payment Operations Experience
For eight years, Roselle worked in Payment Operations at Zürcher Kantonalbank and has an in-depth knowledge of payment transactions.
- Roselle started in Foreign Payments Processing and after two years moved to Payment Investigation, where she took on the role of Deputy Team Leader.
- She investigated domestic and foreign payments, reviewed payments for possible sanction hits, optimized processes and advised various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, she supported Business Development by leading and contributing to projects in Payment Operations.
The start in the banking industry
In 2009 Roselle started her banking career at Zürcher Kantonalbank. During her apprenticeship, she gained her first experience in seven departments. Among them are the three back offices Payment Transactions, Support Center and Financing Center. Furthermore, she supported teams in private banking.
- Bachelor of Science ZFH in Business Administration with specialization in Accounting, Controlling & Auditing, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- Swiss Federal Diploma in Business Administration at KV Zurich Business School
Roselle is fluent in German, English and both Philippine languages Tagalog and Ilocano.