Key professional milestones
Specialization in Entrepreneurs
Before joining MBaer, Sandro worked as a client advisor at UBS Switzerland in the area of Executives & Entrepreneurs Central Switzerland. In addition to managing his own client book with demanding clients, he was active in the following special areas:
- Special committee in the area of client acquisition
- Committee for investment solutions and trading ideas
- Investment Advisory
Establishment with various financial service providers
Prior to joining UBS, he gained experience in client advisory at a renowned private bank as well as at an independent asset manager and an asset manager. In addition to his main focus in client acquisition and client advisory, Sandro performed the following additional activities:
- Trading and Research Analyses
- Business development and integration of IT systems
- Risk controls, statistics and special reports
Career start in the banking industry
Sandro started his career in 1997 with a classical banking apprenticeship at Credit Suisse AG and since then worked in various units in Wealth and Asset Management. He was then employed there as an investment consultant, where he was responsible for trading clients in Central Switzerland.
Board of directors and foundation board mandates
The network he has built up over many years has led to various board of directors and foundation board mandates.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Applied Sciences Zurich with specialization in Finance & Banking.
Besides his German mother tongue, Sandro is also fluent in English.