Key professional milestones
Specialization in corporate banking
Before joining MBaer Merchant Bank, he worked for more than two years in the Corporate Banking (Lawyer and Fiduciary Desk in Zug) of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) AG.
- He was responsible for the execution and monitoring of all client orders and inquiries (including onboarding of complex international structures), as well as regional SME in the following areas: US Tax & Legal, AEI and FATCA, FX, Investments, Digital Ambassador and Social Media project group member Central Switzerland.
- Timon also has numerous start-up experiences in different industries.
Experience in Project Management
For about four years, Timon worked in project management/external consultant in the financial industry.
- Timon gained consulting and project management experience as an external consultant at Capco, Deloitte and most recently at RBS in business management.
- He was mainly involved in regulatory and operational issues and supported and managed various projects.
- Bachelor in Law with Business Administration (BLE) at the University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- Additional qualification Entrepreneurship Center of Entrepreneurial Excellence (CEE-HSG)
- Federal Dipl. Matura examination at the Gymnasium Immensee
Timon speaks fluent German, English and has basic knowledge of Spanish.